Sunday, September 3, 2023 Crystal Palace – Wolves (8:00 p.m.) Palace will continue to keep Sam Johnston in goal despite signing Dean Henderson. This week’s squad, Michel Olise and Matheus Franza, are still out for treatment but Will Hughes has returned to training and Wolves will have to wait to check on the fitness of Hwang Hee Chan, who was substituted at halftime in their win over Everton, their new signing Tommy Doyle could be given a chance to be named in the squad and made his debut . 0-0 Liverpool – Aston Villa (20:00) Liverpool will be without Virgil van Dijk in defense following the red card against Newcastle last weekend . Returned to training after recovering from an ankle injury, but Ibrahima Konate and Thiago Alcantara are still not fit enough.
As for Villa, there will be a real adjustment after they rotate players in the middle of the week.
Emiliano Martinez has shaken off a calf problem, returned to training and will assess his condition before the game. Other than that, still without Alex Moreno, Bertrand Traore and Jacob Ramsey as before,
collecting a small record
– Liverpool have won 9 of the last 11 games against Villa
– if Liverpool are hit Another red card would be three straight top-flight reds for the first time since 1999.
Ben free-kick predict: 2-2
Arsenal v Manchester United (10:30pm)
Ah. Arsenal will have Takehiro Tomiyasu ready for action again after suspension, and Gabriel
Jesus may be involved again as he recovers from injury as a substitute. last weekend
Manchester United will not have Raphael Varane available to use during this period because of injury problems. ยูฟ่าเบท
Sergio Reguilon and Altay Bayindir, two new players ready to be named in the team, and Erasmus. Hoylund may make his debut on the field for the first time.
Just a little bit of statistics
– Arsenal has won 4 matches and tied another match against Manchester United in the last 5 matches in the league
– Manchester United has lost 5 matches against Arsenal. The last 9 games in the league (Won 2, Draw 2)
– Bukayo Saka may become the first Arsenal player to score against Manchester United in the Premier League in 4 consecutive matches –
Manchester United’s statistics Not so good in their last 10 visits to London with just one win (3 draws, 6 defeats),